In October 2012, the process of automatically enrolling every employee into a workplace pension scheme began.
The process is due to be completed in October 2017, and The Pensions Regulator will inform you of your own company’s staging date well ahead of time.
Much guidance to help employers is available online here, but for many small employers, the requirements and penalties that can be applied for non-compliance can seem very daunting.
PFP provide employers and employees with a professional service that can make the process much easier to get through. We provide:
- Free initial consultation – outlining requirements and identifying potential solutions.
- Initial assessment report – confirming obligations, costings and compliance issues. A suitable strategy is then agreed.
- Recommendation report – recommending a suitable scheme provider and structure.
- Implementation – setting up your scheme, providing information to staff, making declarations on your behalf to The Pensions Regulator.
- Maintenance – ensuring you have an ongoing point of contact to help deal with ongoing queries you may have in running the scheme.
Please note that we also provide a fully Sharia-compliant service.
For more information about what we offer, please feel free to complete the below form and we will get back to you shortly.